Intensive Workshop (Eindhoven, Netherlands)
3-Day Intensive Workshop in Eindhoven – Guest House & B & B list available upon request.
Open to EVERY BODY the workshop provides the time necessary for delving deep within the core to explore the healthy functional iliopsoas. By understanding the psoas and its role in the survival response (flee/fight/freeze) we’ll begin a dialog between the iliopsoas complex, autonomic nervous system and reptilian brain (old brain). The iliopsoas muscle affects skeletal integrity, joint rotation, muscular tension, breathing, feelings, and organ functioning.
This 3-day workshop includes:
- Understanding the function of the iliopsoas muscle on all aspects of well-being
- Practical experience sensing, releasing, toning, and lengthening your own iliopsoas
- Exploring the energetic/emotional/spiritual dynamics of physical core
- Recognizing the dysfunctional iliopsoas as an expression of TRAUMA
- Recovering and maintaining a healthy iliopsoas muscle
- Applying ideas to everyday movement; sitting, driving, and walking
Please note: Online registration for this workshop is in dollars and may vary due to conversion of currency. I have kept the price the same as 2008 workshops!
The price: EARLY approximately 390 Euros and Regular 445 Euros./Dollar price is $490 early and $ 560 regular. due to exchange rate prices will vary. Please contact me directly if you have any questions. Class is limited to 25 participants. Be sure to read cancellation policy before registering. This workshop has no refund unless there is a waiting list and transfer fee does apply.