Resolving Psoas Trauma & Injury (Santa Monica, California)
Sound and movement are powerful and efficient tools for resolving psoas trauma and injury. Play is imperative. Together they free the energy for healing health, vitality and creativity. Co-teaching with Continuum teacher and creator of Bio-tune Cass Phelps (see podcast interview) we will use sound frequency healing and bio-intelligent movement to evoke core health.
This 3-day workshop focuses on:
- Discovering how fear, shock & trauma can be resolve
- Healing injuries & moving through scar tissue
- Supporting core coherency
- Re-establishing a healthy response to stress
- Evoking joy and the spirit of PLAY
Please feel free to contact me if you are wondering if this workshop is for you.