12-Hr Psoas Workshop (Houston, TX)
This 12-hour Weekend Workshop is open to everybody and is a great way to learn, through experience, how your Psoas muscle affects skeletal integrity, joint rotation, muscular tension, breathing, emotions (fear response) and organ functioning.
- Understanding the function and influence of your Psoas muscle on movement, strength, endurance, health, & well-being.
- Learning to release, tone and lengthen your Psoas muscle
- Exploring the energetic/emotional/spiritual dynamic of your physical core
- Improving proprioception and skeletal balance
- Applying what you learn to Pilate, massage, movement, fitness, sports, exercise, dance, yoga, martial arts, psychology…
The Psoas Book is required reading – A Special Student Copy (with flawed cover) is made available only to registered participants by: (1) Check or money order (US funds only) of $15. includes shipping & tax Send To: Core Awareness, PO Box 1226, Felton, Ca. 95018 or (2) Email requesting an invoice to pay with any major Credit Card or Paypal via my contact page.