12-Hr Psoas Workshop ~ Oslo Norway
This 12-Hour Workshop is open to every body and offers a great way to learn, through experience, how skeletal integrity, joint rotation, muscular tension, breathing, emotions (fear response), and organ functioning influence the health of your Psoas.
NOTE ~ THIS WORKSHOP TAKES PLACE ON A TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY
Develop your Core Awareness:
- Understand the function and influence of your psoas on movement, strength, endurance, health, & well-being
- Learn to release, tone, and lengthen your psoas
- Explore the energetic, emotional, spiritual dynamic of your physical core
- Improve your somatic awareness, proprioception, and skeletal balance
- Apply what you learn to movement, fitness, sports, exercise, dance, yoga, martial arts, psychology…
RECOMMENDED READING: The Psoas Book
NOTE ~ this workshop is followed by a 3-day Stalking The Wild Psoas Workshop: Womb to World with Anna Verwaal at the same location for a 5-day immersion into the Psoas.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All International workshops registrations are final and have no refunds. Please read my complete cancellation policy available online before registering. If there is a waiting list, a transfer fee will apply.