12-Hr Psoas Workshop ~ Montgomery TX (3-Day Retreat)
This 12-Hour Weekend Workshop is open to everybody and offers a great way to learn, through experience, how your Psoas muscle affects skeletal integrity, joint rotation, muscular tension, breathing, emotions (fear response), and organ functioning. Located only 60 minutes from downtown Houston at SomaRanch this 12 hour workshop is spread over 3 days to provide time for rest, dancing, infrared Sauna, Horse play, and even fishing!
Develop your Core Awareness by:
- Understanding the function and influence of your Psoas muscle on movement, strength, endurance, health, & well-being
- Learning to release, tone, and lengthen your Psoas muscle
- Exploring the energetic, emotional, spiritual dynamic of your physical core
- Improving your proprioception and skeletal balance
- Applying what you learn to Pilate, massage, movement, fitness, sports, exercise, dance, yoga, martial arts, psychology…
RECOMMENDED READING: The Psoas Book
NOTE: Accommodations and meals are not included in price of the course. Somaranch offers dormitory, semi-private, and private rooms plus meals. Reservations may be made directly with the ranch by going online at http://somaranch.com/the-accommodations. Questions please call 832-567-4550 and mention you are part of the Core Awareness Group. Please visit http://somaranch.com for more information about the ranch and what they offer.