12-Hr Psoas Workshop ~ Salt Spring Island BC
This 12-Hour Workshop is spread over a 3-day weekend so participants can explore a bit of Salt Spring Island. You will want to give yourself time to experience the wide range “from horizon gazing to challenging hikes, lake, and ocean explorations, arts, and culinary adventures”…
Open to every body the workshop offers a great way to learn, through experience, how skeletal integrity, joint rotation, muscular tension, breathing, emotions (fear response), and organ functioning influence the health of your psoas.
Develop Your Core Awareness:
- Understand the function and influence of your psoas on movement, strength, endurance, health, & well-being.
- Learn to release, tone, and lengthen your psoas
- Explore the energetic, emotional, spiritual dynamic of your physical core
- Improve your somatic awareness, proprioception, and skeletal balance
- Apply what you learn to massage, movement, fitness, sports, exercise, dance, yoga, martial arts, psychology…
RECOMMENDED READING ~ The Psoas Book by Liz Koch
SALT SPRING ISLAND is located between Vancouver Island and the British Columbia Mainland. The island is fairly easy to get to with 3 ferry crossings and great proximity to Victoria and the Cowichan Valley. There are BC Ferries and a flight on an amazing float plane into Ganges Harbor. Plus small planes leaving from Vancouver airport.
Ferry schedules. Salt Spring Island is one of the Southern Gulf Islands: http://www.bcferries.com/schedules/
ACCOMMODATIONS range from resorts to quaint cabins, luxurious Bed & Breakfasts to motels and hotels including the 5 star Hastings House Hotel. There is also camping and yurts available on the island.
CANCELLATION POLICY ~ All International workshops registrations are final and have no refunds. Please read my complete cancellation policy available online before registering. If there is a waiting list, a transfer fee will apply.
LOCAL QUESTIONS ~ Please contact my host Lisa Dahling [email protected] or call her at 250-653-9123