18-Hr Psoas Depths Workshop ~ Oslo Norway
3-Day Psoas Depths Workshop – OPEN TO EVERY BODY
This 3-Day (18-hour) workshop provides the time for delving deep within your core to explore the healthy functional Psoas. You will learn through experience how your Psoas affects skeletal integrity, joint rotation, muscular tension. breathing, emotional expression, and organ functioning. You’ll discover the Psoas and its role in the survival response (flee/fight/freeze) and begin a dialog between the Psoas, enteric brain, and autonomic nervous system. Understanding the iliopsoas complex improves healing, movement, and fitness protocols, reduces stress, and is an integral key to resolving trauma.
The workshop includes:
- Understanding the function of the Psoas muscle on all aspects of well-being
- Practical experience sensing, releasing, toning, and lengthening your own Psoas
- Exploring the energetic/emotional/spiritual dynamics of physical core
- Recognizing the dysfunctional Psoas as an expression of TRAUMA
- Gaining options for recovering and maintaining a healthy Psoas muscle
- Applying ideas to everyday movement; sitting, driving, and walking
- Applications for Pilates, yoga, exercise, dance, massage, bodywork,martial arts…
RECOMMENDED READING: The Psoas Book by Liz Koch
CANCELLATION POLICY ~ All European workshops registrations are final and have no refunds. Please read my complete cancellation policy available online before registering. If there is a waiting list, a transfer fee will apply.