14-Hr Psoas Workshop (Amsterdam Netherlands)
2-Day (14-hr) Psoas Workshop For Massage and Body Work Professionals
The 2-Day (14 hour) workshop provides the time to explore your core Psoas and apply what you learn to your professional practice. You will learn through experience how your Psoas affects skeletal integrity, joint rotation, muscular tension. breathing, emotional expression, and organ functioning. You’ll discover its role in the survival response (flee/fight/freeze) and begin a dialog between the Psoas, enteric brain, and autonomic nervous system. Understanding and working with the iliopsoas complex improves both you and your clients healing response, increases movement potential, and benefits all fitness protocols. By reducing stress, a healthy functional psoas is vital for resolving trauma.
The Workshop Encompasses:
- Practical experience sensing, releasing, toning, and lengthening your own Psoas
- Exploring the energetic, emotional, spiritual dynamics of physical core
- Recognizing the dysfunctional Psoas as an expression of TRAUMA
- Gaining options for recovering and maintaining a healthy Psoas
- Applying the concepts to everyday movement, such as sitting and walking
- Practicing simple techniques for working with your clients psoas muscle
MORE INFORMATION: http://www.akademie.nl/nascholing/psoas-met-liz-koch
REGISTRATION CONTACT ~ Please contact the Akademie (Massage School) and speak with Petra van Os at 00316-27065856 or email her at [email protected] for details
CANCELLATION POLICY ~ This workshop is privately organized and my cancellation policy is not in effect. Cancellation: 4 weeks before July 4 or more = 100% refund, 2-4 weeks before July 4 = 50% refund, later than 2 weeks before July 4,2013 no refund. Please contact the Massage School for full cancelation policy.