18-Hr Psoas in Pregnancy, Birth & Postpartum (Minneapolis, MN)
3-Day (18 hour) workshop is open to Every Body.
Focusing on the healthy Psoas muscle for increased skeletal integrity, joint mobility, breath, organ functioning and emotional well-being. Psoas release work enhances every aspect of a woman’s pregnancy, birth and postpartum, and the midwives, doulas, and caretakers who tend them. Teaching women the importance of their Psoas offers a great self-help tool that can easily be integrated into prenatal exercise, yoga, or relaxation routines.
A Healthy Psoas:
- Offers skeletal support for releasing back pain and tension throughout pregnancy and birth
- Helps release fear as the Psoas is part of the survival response
- Ignites the intuitive belly brain
- Shortens labor and eases birth
- Release technique offer an effective alternative to induction
- Guides the downward opening movement of birth
- Supports a return to a functional pelvis during and after postpartum
- Provides a sense of personal integrity, self-trust, and pleasure