12-Hour Psoas Workshop (Durham, Newcastle, England)
This 12 hour Weekend Workshop is open to every body and is specifically focused for Pilate students and instructors. It is a great way to learn, through experience, how your iliopsoas muscle affects skeletal integrity, joint rotation, muscular tension, breathing, trauma/fear, and organ functioning. Develop your Core Awareness by:
- Understanding the function & influence of your Psoas muscle on movement, health, & well-being.
- Learning to release, tone and lengthen your Psoas muscle
- Exploring the energetic/emotional/spiritual dynamic of your physical core
- Improving proprioception and skeletal balance
- Applying what you learn to Pilate, massage, movement, fitness, sports, exercise, dance, yoga, martial arts, psychology, trauma protocol…
The Psoas Book is required reading – A Special Student Copy (with flawed cover) is made available only to registered participants: Please request an individual invoice by email.
Exchange Rate: The exchange rate is approximately GBP 240 early and 274 regular (expect some fluctuation).