Psoas & Pregnancy, Birth & Postpartum (Oklahoma City OK)
3-Day (18 hour) workshop is open to Every Body.
Focusing on the healthy Psoas muscle for increased skeletal integrity, joint mobility, breath, organ functioning and emotional well-being. Psoas release work enhances every aspect of a woman’s pregnancy, birth and postpartum, and the midwives, doulas, and caretakers who tend them. Teaching women the importance of their Psoas offers a great self-help tool that can easily be integrated into prenatal exercise, yoga, or relaxation routines.
A Healthy Psoas:
- Offers skeletal support for releasing back pain and tension throughout pregnancy and birth
- Helps release fear as the Psoas is part of the survival response
- Ignites the intuitive belly brain
- Shortens labor and eases birth
- Release technique offer an effective alternative to induction
- Guides the downward opening movement of birth
- Supports a return to a functional pelvis during and after postpartum
- Provides a sense of personal integrity, self-trust, and pleasure
Learn to support the heathy functional Psoas through simple techniques:
WORKSHOP REGISTRATION: This workshop is privately organized please contact Contact Amber Cuellar at 405.606.5329 or e-mail at [email protected] to find out details or go online to http://dacoinc.org/training-events-2/psoas-during-pregnancy-birth-postpartum/
CANCELLATION POLICY:This workshop is privately organized and therefore my cancellation policy is not in effect. . Please contact DACO to be informed of cancellation policy.