12-Hr Psoas Workshop (Glasgow Scotland)
This 12-Hour Weekend Workshop is open to everybody and is a great way to learn, through experience, how your Psoas muscle affects skeletal integrity, joint rotation, muscular tension, breathing, emotions (fear response) and organ functioning.
Develop your Core Awareness by:
- Understanding the function and influence of your Psoas muscle on movement, strength, endurance, health, & well-being.
- Learning to release, tone and lengthen your Psoas muscle
- Exploring the energetic/emotional/spiritual dynamic of your physical core
- Improving your proprioception and skeletal balance
- Applying what you learn to Pilate, massage, movement, fitness, sports, exercise, dance, yoga, martial arts, psychology…
NOTE: Please be sure to read my international cancellation policy located at my website before registering. Your registration for this workshop is FINAL.
The Psoas Book is required reading - A Special Student Copy (with flawed cover) is made available only to registered participants for $15. includes shipping & tax. Request an invoice by email and pay with any major credit card or Paypal account.