18-Hr Psoas Muscle Depths (N. Sydney, Australia)
3-Day Psoas Depths Workshop – OPEN TO EVERY BODY
Open to EVERY BODY the workshop provides time for delving deep within your core to explore the healthy functional Psoas. By understanding the Psoas and its role in the survival response (flee/fight/freeze) we’ll begin a dialog between the Psoas, autonomic nervous system and reptilian brain (old brain). The Psoas muscle affects skeletal integrity, joint rotation, muscular tension, breathing, feelings, and organ functioning.
This 3-day workshop includes:
- Understanding the function of the Psoas muscle on all aspects of well-being
- Practical experience sensing, releasing, toning, and lengthening your own Psoas
- Exploring the energetic/emotional/spiritual dynamics of physical core
- Recognizing the dysfunctional Psoas as an expression of TRAUMA
- Recovering and maintaining a healthy Psoas muscle
- Applying ideas to everyday movement; sitting, driving, and walking
The Psoas Book is required reading – A Special Student Copy (with flawed cover) is made available only to registered participants for $15. includes shipping & tax. Request an invoice by email and pay with your paypal acct. or any major credit card.
This workshop is being presented by The Pilate Institute of Australasia. Please contact [email protected] or call (02) 8920 2622 to register. Limited to 20 participants.