Intensive Workshop (Warwickshire, England)
3-Day workshop in Warwickshire, England (approximately 45 minutes by train from London).
Open to EVERY BODY the workshop provides the time necessary for delving deep within to explore the healthy functional iliopsoas. By understanding the psoas and its role in the survival response (flee/fight/freeze) we’ll begin a dialog between the iliopsoas complex, autonomic nervous system and reptilian brain (old brain). The iliopsoas muscle affects skeletal integrity, joint rotation, muscular tension, breathing, feelings, and organ functioning.
This 3-day workshop includes:
- Understanding the function of the iliopsoas muscle on all aspects of well-being
- Practical experience sensing, releasing, toning, and lengthening your own iliopsoas
- Exploring the energetic/emotional/spiritual dynamics of physical core
- Recognizing the dysfunctional iliopsoas as an expression of TRAUMA
- Recovering and maintaining a healthy iliopsoas muscle
- Applying ideas to everyday movement; sitting, driving, and walking
Please note: Online registration for this workshop is in dollars and will vary due to conversion of currency. The price is EARLY approximately 245 Pounds Sterling and Regular 280 Pounds Sterling Please contact me directly if you have any questions. Class is limited to 25 participants. Be sure to read cancellation policy before registering. This workshop has no refund unless there is a waiting list and a fee exists.