Virtual Psoas Tele-Class (Spring)
This has been the best thing I have done for my Psoas. I am just sorry I did not do it sooner.”
Renita – Summer 09 Tele-class Participant
Psoas (long distance) Tele-Class Begins Tuesday February 16 through March 16, 2010.
Five consecutive Tuesdays, from 4pm to 5pm PST (7pm to 8pm EST). Enjoy each, one-hour virtual class, from the comfort of your own home! Registration cost $195 and includes a student copy (flawed cover) of The Psoas Book (valued at $15.).
The class will cover basic aspects of the Psoas, its functioning, effects, and recommended explorations to try between classes. No two series are exactly a like as each series is unique and live – providing total access for asking questions, concerns while discovering new emerging ideas.
PLUS: You’ll Receive Immediate Personal Email Coaching: You have premium email access to me throughout the length of the course so email me ALL your personal Psoas questions, problems, and concerns. I provide consistent, quick response time to support your healing and educational process.
All times are based on Pacific Daylight or Standard Time.
You are responsible for your telephone costs (i.e. long distance or phone minutes).
Miss a class or want to hear it again? No problem you can listen to any previous class material.
- Class Day One (February 16, 2010)
- Discovering all About Your Psoas
- Hip flexor
- Tensile structure
- Psoatic shelf (supports organs)
- Hydraulic pump (massages)
- Fear reflex (flee/fight)
- Class Day Two (February 23, 2010)
- Connecting The Psoas: Relationships
- Skeletal support
- Joint rotation
- Muscle flexibility
- Organ functioning/ breathing
- Pregnancy and birth
- Early movement patterns
- Emotional well-being
- Class Day Three (March 2, 2010)
- Simple Ways of Understanding The Complex Psoas
- Why Palpation & Manipulation Should Be Avoided
- Trauma and the sympathetic nervous system
- Class Day Four (March 9, 2010)
- Psoas Injuries: Why they happen and how to avoid them
- Resolving Trauma: the difference between release and resolution
- Class Day Five (March 23, 2010)
- How to maintain a healthy vibrant dynamic psoas
- Supportive fitness/bodywork protocols
- Summing It all Up